Monday, June 1, 2009

StarTiNG aFrEsh

Hi All...
Welcome to my BloG...

31/5/2009
Firstly i wAnna Say that This is my new blog and i juz update it after so long didnt update it anymore...:-)
Any1 can visit my blog..

tOdaY i Went fOr PERtapiS mEEtinG At HouGang KAK YAN hOuse.. it Started st 5.30pm and end at 9.30pm.. lamer sei..
Reach Around 3 pluS tHEn meet ShanA At hOugang aNd Headed to LibraRy to do SomE
reSearch abOut our TOURISM project..



30/5/2009
sAturDay Was my family dae as I spent my tiMe with
my family and My adQ sedare..
He caMe to My House And We sLack the Whole dae And Watch JGN TEGUR a freaking boring story. ader ker mayat boleh jalan depan rumah and tidur kat tilam lage.. So BULLSHit sei..
NAsib tk tgk kat Wayang!! kalau tk, menyumpah Sei hahah.


At NIGHt WenT ouT to hVE DinnEr at NEW HAWA reStaurant which is located near BUGIS there. pLan to go EXPo but tak jadi pasal da mlm sgt...
Eat Ban mIan and Cheese Fries..
Send My Dad TO Work and...
I DROVE hIm to werk and then we headed to bowling alley at ehub...
they bOwl 3 games with CIk SITI and AIDIL..
My Brother Menang TUA like his 1st game was 201 and 200..
Reached home around 3...
tRy to Kol but someone already sleeping...
my mind keep wondering whats the SOmETHiNG tat .. Wanna Say...
hahaha... Gud nIght..