Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Care Bear!!!

Today is my happy day.. i receive a present from some1 and


ITS CARE BEAR!!!


AREN;T THEY CUTE??


Finally i receive something that i really wanted and thats on
090609.. now i need not keep on bugging my mom to buy for me..
Have been hugging the bear since i got it and cant get my hands
of itt.. it so CUTE...
THNX ALOT guys for buying for me this birthday present gifts..
Really appreciate it..
these too are my fave colour as they are in BLUE and GREEN..
hmm..
To AU and ZAKI: Im really sorrie for not able to turn up
for the outing..
Mybe 1 day we can go out together again..
They had planned to go SENTOSE today in the afternoon..
but its not yet confirm. but juz now i receive a call saying that
they going today and ask me along.. i told them i might be going
but not confirm..
soon after i reach home, thought off resting for awhile before
meeting them, butttt i actually sleep till evening...
hmm... Mybe next time jek..
At around 8pm, sent my mom to her AEroBics... and fetch my
Bro from his training...
proceed to Grandma house to take sometting from her. ahhaha
Till now, sitting in my room and updating my blogg...
juz cant tink wad should i update..
Tiill then,
Gud NIte!!!