Saturday, June 6, 2009

Haizz..!! Problemz after Problemz

Heylo...

Why is life so unfair? why im the one who has to be blamed always..
Why they don't trust me anymore?
They keep on jumping to conclusions after conclusions..
Why they have to tink bad everytime when it is regarding me..
Why cant they juz trust me anymore..
Im trying to make them trust me but yet this end up like tiz..
im no more to my old habits anymore wad!! I've quit all wad!!
At least i do listen to them.. im not as havoc as last time..
i feel as if im a nobody to them..
Why can't anyone juz trust me and understand me for who I am..
Why they have to stop me from doing all this things>??
I juz have no 1 t turn too..
Im speechless and helpless..

Dear GOD.. please help me from all my misery and problemz that i encounter
I juz wanna be a good person but no one have notice that..
i juz wanna tell someone on how i feel but i think no one can
understand my situation at all..

Regards: H@nIz

ANY1 PLZ HELP ME!!