Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WENT OUTZ

hey....
been seating at home for past few days...
Sat, went to Bonding Session at PCH kovan..
from 9 up to 4pm.. get to meet up with new
members from YC and TPI Yew tee..quite fun
as they are all nice peeps...
after that we plan to go TOWN as to follow SAzli take his
specs..
so me, zaki, man, nana, kinah, radee, rashid and zik followed..
talk2 all the way and actually in the morning in late as suppose
to meet at 8.3 i meet them at 8.40am. so they are like hinting me to
treat them.. haha sorry no money uh...
We had our dinner at MARINA SQ food court.. so crowded sei..
Rashid treated me and Kinah as we share food jek..
after that headed to esplanade to watch some performance and then
headed home.. wee took MRT while Radee took bus..
Reached home and then sleep as my backbone is aching..

14/6/09
My mom woke me up at 8.00am and ask to bath as
today we having fun bowling at MT Faber... hmmm.. woke
up wit my body all aching.. so pain sei...
left home ard 8.40am and i drive all the wa to mt faber as my
dad is working ....
check in and we get lane 23 and 24.. all malay peeps.. that is
Samania and Masturah.. Talk2 and the game begins..
hmmm.. 1st game was ok not that good as my score was only 167..
then 2nd and third was 171 and 149..
Hmm.. really not my day as i cant perform sei..
halfway the game and EPI came down to so called support us..
End of the fun bowl and the results are out.. i got the 33rd position..
haha so sianz.. but luciky get some money.. ok la tuu..
after that Cik Siti suggested to eat at Food court WTC..
EPI ride my bro there as die nak naik moto..

meet them there and we had our branch...
waited till 3.30 and fetch my dad from werk.. he then bring us
to MArina Barrage and have a stroll there..after that i ask him
to drive us and i take a nap for awhile..our next destination
is the E-HUB.. gonna challenge with Cik aidil 3 games kot..
reach there around 5pm and we played again.. my score was like
107, 202 and 168.. and i won.. i gained 8 bucks from all of them..
hehe.. so happy sei...

Reached home around 10 plus and straight off to bed..
rather tired sei whole day outside..