Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MASJID Tournament...

Hey.. juz wanna sum it up wad happen on Sat..
had to represent masjid darul aman for bowling tournament..
It was held at Westbowl clementi there.. suppose to report at 1.30
and start at 2pm.. but instead, the organizer had not turn up yet..
haha.. Bowl 2 games first so called warm up..
then came all of them..
i was so Paisey.. i didnt wear tudung and also i juz wore a long
sleeve and 3/4 pants.. so shameful..

i had to find something to cover my head. and if not they will
minus my marks.. haizzz.. luckily Nabilah had this cap for me to wear
so funny sei...
GUESS WAD!!! im the ladies top champion for the
beliawanis team.. so happy.. i beat all the ladies and my score
was so terrible yet i can still win... AWESOME>>!!!
My bro came in 1st for Belia in male champion..
we weere sooo happy that both menang..
byk org teperanjat sei.. that we are siblings.. they thought
we are an outsider or something..
hehe firiman was like keep on smiling all the way..
haha.. he even called me top scorer..haha..
at least i prove to them that we are capable of winning...
My parents were very proud of us..
Tip:
If you wanna go to a good bowling place, dont ever go to west bowl!!
the lane there suck to the max!!!
Stupid lane.. the best is EHUB!!
Do i look like a rapper??

Darul Aman peeps
Firiman and ME!