Saturday, June 27, 2009

Outing Day

Today i woke up at 12.30pm.. had a nice sleep without anyone disturbing me until, my mom came into my roon and wake me up.. haiyoo!!
i was dreaming that i am bowlng wit my frenz and bro wen suddenly
she wake me up..
haha..
but at least i have enuf sleep...
btw.. around 2 we left the house to pandan loop to take our
car from workshop and go for inspection.. at 1st we plan to take
mrt and bus from JRG, but then we reach bustop already,
all become very lazy and in the end we took a cab there..
the fare was like 23 bucks... haha.. that far.. its like 1 weekend
coupon that we can use for 1 whole day..
hmm... reached there exactly at 3pm and my dad
ask me to drive as he was tired, juz came back from werk..
mom was like as usual not confident of me again..
haha but tiz tyme she juz kept her mouth shut and let me drive..
luckily..






we replace the old plate to a new one coz it is dented and
cant be use anymore... juz to change the plate number, it cost
around 250 bucks.. expensive rite!! haizz..
tiz is wad happen if involve in an accident ..
so all the driver out der, be careful when driving..
dun speed too much and tink bout ur love ones..
haha...
after that, we proceed to PlazZa SG ...
dad wanna change his Hp to a new model and .. WOW,
he bought Samsung ultra touch.. one of my fav hp too..
it cost like 248 bucks.. hmm... he was soo happy...
my bro change his hp too.. his was like samsung soul...
quite nice.. but it is not touch screen.. juz a normal slide fon..
hmmm... both are so happy..
hehe..
now 3 of us are having the same brand fon that is SAMSUNG..
samsung is getting more popular in market rather than LG or
NOKIA.. haha..
Mom getting jealous..hahahahhahah.....
Sani ajak bowl but then my mom was lazy and she said
she is tired.. hahaha....
too bad cant bowl with them.. its been quite some time since
we bowl toghether with them... rather miss them too..
mybe 1 day perhaps..
they say monday.. but i have pertapis youth meeting on monday
and its in the afternoon too... so soorryy...
Send my dad to the MRT before he go off to werk...
now updating my blog and im gonna sleep late again...
i can only slleep late before school reopen..
hmm... k
gud nyte earthlings...
t.c....
Luv:h@niz