Thursday, August 6, 2009



Hey... been bz lately with Tourism project to be completed..
and finally it was like a big succeed sei...
we completed it and also present it well too... i was totally relieved..
thnx to Shana and Adil for motivate me till i end my task...
hmm... tues was presentation and luckily ANNIE didnt make any noise to
us... she juz sat there and listen to our presentation jek... WOOOO!!!..
Next tues onwards, i finish sch rather early like 10 in the morning..
haha...
yesterday, B, came down to my school and accompany me till my sch
end..
but instead got to noe that lesson cancel due to CA.. wa liao penat2 dtg
tkde class... nv mind, then waited for NIsah till 5pm and went to Tamp,
to meet Bibir..
Reach home around 7.15pm...
Today sch ended at 12pm and rush to SK to accompany him go Court..
at 1st we didnt want to follow but end up ikut jgk.. ayah suruh kiter teman
skali.. so we sat off to court...
send ayah then his son drove off to bugis and we ate there.. slack
till ard 6 then went back SK...
Reach SK , ready salam ayah and he send me back home by car..
hmmm.... the weather was hot sei... and we nearly met with an accident
tulah tk check blindspot lage.. haha...
Reach home early coz naik krete mah...
Btw he dedicate this song to me
part of the list - NEYO..
u muz listen its nice...
k t.c.. update ltr..