Monday, August 3, 2009

Why are Guys so Selfish??

now u are telling me that it lies on gals and should
listen to my own self?
how to listen to myself wen i cant even find answers that
had been wondering around all along...
guys should be more understanding as they should think
that gals too have feelings and emotions...
the more u understand, the more u will noe each others feelings..
so it also lies for both parties to understand each other...
so now U tell me should i juz give in when some1 didnt
give any interest and reaction towards what he had said for
that moment?
is it fair for me?
he has been enjoying outside life and simply forget about me..
n now he say that hes trying his best to be together again..
its been 7 months long yet dun tell me that u still wanna think and
give time? till wen???
U juz try to put urself into my shoes and tink it. wad would u do
if u are in the same situation as me? thousands of thoughts will be in ur head
... haiz... never mind..juz forget it... dun wanna dwell it again.. it has already past.
so my point of view is that YES GUYS ARE SELFISH!!!
they like to tink of themselves.. wen they encounter difficulties,
then they will start to regret...

now been very well with BF.. been helping him alot in probmz