Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey..sorie for the long time no update..
been bz..
BTW to all muslims SELAMAT BERPUASE!!!
puase jgn tk puase ok!!

today went to school at 1pm due to the sickness and tiredness
that im not able to move my body to walk...
sleep till like 12.30 before going to school with shana...

juz learned that my life is so precious that i juz cant waste it
anyhow.. have to learnt from my mistakes..
hmm... wadeva promises that we have made have to bee fulfill
and be true to us..im sure we can lead a happy life...

yesterday been taking care of 2 sick ppl..
BF and Ila... I am becoming like a mother to them...make for her porridge and
keep her accompany all the way.. been checking on BF temperature
and monitor him here and then even though i myself feel my body weak..
im at least appreciate that they treat me as their own sista
..they even share with me problmz that they are encountering..
BF has adopt a kitten that is like 2 months only.. so small and cute sei..
juz wish i could bring it home.. haha..

having flu and fever.. its been like 3 days..
but yet i still fast as i am able to take it...
Hubby ask me not to fast but i told him as long as my body can take
it i still continue...klah.. now wanna rest
and then later going home...
t.c.. luv u lots!!