Wednesday, October 7, 2009

aFter so long then now i update my blog...
been having problems lately...
more likely, family, fren and relationship...
juz dunnoe wad to do to overcome this..
really stress and upset with ppl around me..
and most to most they dont really understand that im working!
cant they understandd me well? y they have to say all those unpleasant
words to me? did i do anything wrong till i deserve tiz?
ive been tolerating with this nonsense all tiz while
n now i really cant take it anymore..
my heart was totally broken into pieces and it is very difficult to
heal it..
juz dunnnoe whether u are really serious with me or not..
haizzz!!
now i juz intend to do was juz to leave me alone and dun
create any more probz i ve enuf of tiz..
enuf is enuf..
every body have their own limits... haizz!
for now u have to win my heart back uh! thats the onli solution