Monday, July 12, 2010

wat a life

Hmm.. its been long since i last update my blog...
alot of things had happen in my life for the past few months,..

from happy to sad and miserable life too...

hmmm... firstly had a good news, that i found a full-time job that is the accounts administrator..
my workplace at selegie road near to doubhy ghaut mrt..
office hour....

recently i jus encounter a very difficult situatuion and i already lost some1 that i really love..
how can the person that u really love leave you just like tat coz of afraid of hurting mee..
but the thing that i dun understand is that why you have to leave me when
you really love me!!! is this fair for both of us???
oh god.. help me.. im really in misery right now... i just cant tink straight..
my head keep on tinking and tinking... just feel that i lost some1 precious...

mybe for him its the best for me as he didnt want to hurt me at all.. but by doing this,
he didnt realise that he is hurting me more...

please dun make me cry and sad anymore!1 i just NNEED YOU tO bE BY MY SIDE AND
MAKE ME HAPPY ALWAYS>..

where are the old u that always stay with me when im in trouble..

i just dun have sum1 that i can share my joy n problemz with...

haiz... just wish that he will return to me one day... hoping so much for that....

i just MISS U ALOT!!! hope that you noe how i really feel...

just hope that he will return to me one day...
at least he msg me or kol me i already appreciate that...

pls dun make me cry anymore!!
Love yOu lOts :(

just hope in future i can have you by my side always..

I would turn back time,
or give up everything I ever hoped for;
Just to have you here again...
I'd stomp on my favorite dream,
or even sell my soul,
simply to hear you speak to me..

HAniz