Wednesday, June 3, 2009

<<<.The Happy Moment.>>>

Hello.. This Picture are the continuation from yesterday Post as It has
Too many pICtures...
In the Car OTW to JOHOR MY MOM AND DAD.. aren't they sweet?

My Bro and Me..

These Picture were taken while waiting to eat CheN tHEng at a nearby stall
which is located near DAiMAN bOWl.. Guess wad? dalam
Chen tEng tu ader telur burung sei.. tk pernah2 umur
theres an egg inside.. haha..wad to do, M'SIA mah.. haha
After that we proceed to bowl.. onlY 4 of us..
my Auntie don;t noe how to bowl..


His highest game for yesterday was like only 170 not as usual.
.i tink he doesnot get use to the lane..
But never mind it is juz fr fun..
he Is under Youth Development Squad

My Sweet mom.. She is a straight bowler.

Raihanah and me


Today in school is like normal lesson.. Suppose staarts at 10am
But i came late at 1pm for the next class..
Shana is sick today as she is having fever.. Kecian dier.. make sure
drink plenty of water and rest well k dear??
kalau saket tkmu degil maseh nak gi keje lak eh..
Did my costing assigment and then went to Cafe 2 during Accounting lesson
we treat as if its like our DAD"S school g2 pasal tyme class Sadin jek kelua,
then gi beli makan sumer.. luckily our teacher is understanding sei..
Got my NYAA booklet from MRS Ang.. and i can start updating all my
involvement in that booklet.. haha..

Reach home around 6pm, watch Angel and Demon DVD, we brought ystt at JB..
Around 7.20 went bowling league at tanah merah.. against XTRAORDINARY..
quiet a powerful team..hmm...
i noe that i shouldnt be playing as i injured my knee, but im so SORIE! there is no
replacement for me and if i dont play our team will be forfeited..
Haizz!!! Dont be MAD at me kay..