Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Firstly it strike mIDnight and I received a call from SHANA..
she is the 1st person to wish me happy birthday... and im
surprised too..then followed by raihanah, amin, Hazz, leana, Adel
and many2 more.. tak sangka all this wishes were for me and
i am so happy that at least they remember me
THANX YOU ALL!!! REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

Hey... today is my birthday...and i am 19 years old.. and i am getting older sei..

School starts at 8am and met shana at tamp.. she keep on calling me Birthday gal.. haha.. COSTING was my 1st lesson and we juz do our normal work till the last 2 hours of our lesson that is AA1, i was surprised that my class actually bought a cake to celebrate Chi Hua bdae together with me.. happy Sei.. We cut cake and sing Birthday songs too...


Reach hOMe at around 1 plus and celebrate with my family..
my DAd gave me a HANDGUARD while my mom gave me perfume and my
bro gave me wallet.. so sweet sei.. i really like their present..
After that we Siap2 then went JB to celebrate there and walk around also..
tak sangka bole jumpe Cik Zai lak.. kebetulan dier pegi URUT pat JB.. haha..
Bring her along and we went bowling at DAIMAN bOWl.. 1st time lage.. quite BIG
but so stuffy.. Air-con SUcks sei.. then got this MAt disturb me at there..
i juz buat bodoh jek..

After that its like 7pm and my dad drove us to PAN PACIFIC HOTEL
to have our dinner..WOW!! so Grand sei.kat HOtle lak tuu.. tak sangka..
Its a buffet and we can grab whatever we like..haha.. Ate tIll we are full..
.Here are some of the pictures..

PAN PACIFIC HOTEL

After Eating we headed to Petrol Station at SHell.. While pumping the oil,
this mat motor guy sempat kacau us coz the minyak tumpah da banyak sgt..
he said "SAyAng minyak nampak" den i turn.. ha keep on smilling jek..
I was like is he looking at me or WAD!!
My dad said to me tat "Sempat dier depan aku lage kacau anak aku"
''tak tau malu punye laki''...
i was like laughing and laughing jek all the way..
after tat we make our way to the KAstam and luckily it is clear and didnt JAm..
send my auntie back home and we reached home around 12plus..
Its the happiest day and also enjoyable day of my life..

THNX ALL!!