Thursday, June 18, 2009

Past or missing some1?

Hey,
Today have been my RAJIN day as i cook fried Rice
and Sagu for Dessert... hmmm, juz feel like cooking so
asked my bro to buy for me some stuff and ingredients for
cooking... hmm... been lazy lately but now seems hardworking..
miracle i guess...

Btw received a msg from someone tat he asked me wether i still
love him or not.. he told me tat i have been ignoring his kol and sms.. but
in fact, i have been waiting for him to msg/kol me.. y cant he??
hmm.. he juz told me tat he is shy coz i have already passed my driving license while
he is still struggling with his bike license.. he felt shy to himself that i am able
to make it, why cant he???
He been missing me lately as he has been inviting me to Sentosa with all his
fiends.. mybe he juz want to be in his past tat we used to be...hmmm,
but it has already pass.. bygones and bypass..
lets juz cee wats going to happen next..if he still loves me and really wans
me back, he has to prove to me that he will not make the same mistake ever again...

Been downloading songs and songs, as i am lack of songs...
finding new song to replace the old that i use to hear already..
downloaded a chris brown song entitiled - FLAME tHROWER...
not bad after all.. and also Kat Deluna - IN THE END...
Some malay songs also have been downloaded..

Feel like going out.. but dunnoe where to go.. mybe at nite go chilling
or something.. hahahah
kla.. update later.. wanna go eat..
T>C
PEACE>....