Wednesday, June 17, 2009

School Holiday

Haizz.. its been 3 days since school holiday...
i juz dunnoe wad to do coz i have no plans at all..
feel like going out but no money.. then if go out confirm
and surely spent punye.. hmm.. better stay at home then go
out spending.. mybe once in a while then i will going out with
my frenz to do some shopping...

holiday been bz with Bowling and tournament..guess its been my passion
to love bowling and always determine to do better all the time..
today gonna sent my mom to NSRCC for her league.. i will not
be playing today as My mom, farhan and his dad will be playing and
i dun feel like playing coz my back still aching and i need a total rest be4
thiz sat tournament at west bowl...hmm.. gonna play wtih hazz and firiman..
hopefully get something to win or lucky draw.. i guess.. hahha

this weekend gonna be our happy day as we will be leaving to
MALACCA.. gonna shop till i drop.. hahahahha..
i will be driving to there and my dad will be the CO-driver..in case
im tired or sleepy, then he will take over..
he wannna me to be familiar with the road and to get furtheer
experience over at m'sia roads..
heheheh.. gonna be fun man... My nenek will be following too..
hmm.. Gonna spend 3 or 4 nights there at MAHKOTA HOTEL..
Gonna update you guys more after i come back from my trip..


for now!!! i wanna cook and clean my house 1st..
gonna prepare some sambal udang dish for my dad and bro..

T>C...