Friday, October 9, 2009

dOEs u deserve a 2nd chance?

hmm... been thinking alot tiz few daez..
n i juz dunnoe wad im suppose to do..
to leave u or continue wit u??
juz have tiz mixed feelings playing around my mind..
y u have to do tiz to me?? do i deserve all tiz?

NO! NO! nO!.
i deserve somthing more nice...
haizz...
been wondering should i give him a chance..
but it juz tat im totally heartbroken and my heart ache alot..
no 1 can feel tat way actually.. hmm.. whenever talk to him, i juz feel
that my heart is burning.. i tried to control it but it seems
didnt go away.. so pissed off.. i juz want u to understand me and respect me
tats all... can U!???

i juz need time to be heal and decide wat i should do..
like wad my frenz said, i have plenty of time to decide and
dont rush things coz scared that i might regret...
juz hope he will change for the better and will not repeat it over and over again..
i have enuf of all tiz, i cant continue on been deceiving all the time..
i cant be giving in anymore,.. u should noe how i feel...
i juz wanna say sorie if i were a change person.. but now i have to stand on my
own n speak up for myself..!
haizz... u will oe my result soon but juz dunnoe wen..
juz treat me nice and respect for who i are kays..

* juz bear thiz in mind, if u treat me nice
i will treat u nice.. so dun tink tat i dun have feelings..

once i made my decision already, no1 can turn and chg it..
so b4 u regret plz amend it well..
t.c